FIND AN INSTRUCTOR
New York City Flagship
Pilates Studios Near You
Pilates Trainers Near You
Training Centers Worldwide
Hosting a Training
Apply to Host
Core Mat I
Core Mat II
How to Renew
Articles & Resources
GOT A QUESTION? WE GOT AN ANSWER.
Find the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Power Pilates Education programs. If you have a question that is not answered here, contact the Education Department at
Click on a question to learn more...
1) Why Power Pilates?
2) How do I get started?
3) How long are your Teacher Training programs?
4) Can I take a Teacher Training while pregnant?
5) Is there a break for lunch during the weekend?
6) Can I miss part of the training?
7) Do you offer payment plans?
8) Can I attend Teacher Trainings in different cities?
9) Do you offer a Bridge program for instructors certified by other Pilates organizations?
10) Now that I'm a Power Pilates instructor, where can I earn my Power Pilates CECs?
11) Does Power Pilates offer discounts to military personnel?
12) Who can do Pilates?
13) How does Pilates prevent injuries?
14) How often should I do Pilates?
15) Do I have to do a mat class before a private?
16) Can Pilates help with lower back pain?
17) Will I actually look taller?
18) Is Mat work easier than an apparatus session?
19) Is this a cardio workout?
20) Will I lose weight doing Pilates?
21) How is Pilates different from other exercise methods?
22) What is the difference between Power Pilates and Pilates?
23) What is Pilates?
920 3RD AVE, 6TH FL. NYC 10022